* 6 strap suspender belt with lace overlay inserts so evocative of lingerie of the 1950s
* Medium depth suspender belt in satin and powermesh to keep your nylons secure throughout the day
* Designed to give an extremely smooth line under clothing
* 6 adjustable metal suspender clips
* Hook and eye fastening at back
* Made from satin 100% polyester, powermesh 88% polyamide 12% spandex
Our Isabella suspender belt is made from comfy, stretchy powermesh, with 2 striking inserts in poweder blue georgette with black lace overlay.
Lace overlays were extremely fashionable in lingerie in the 1950s, although the backing fabrics tended to be neutral skintones with possibly the odd flash of red. We've used a striking powder blue to give our Isabella set a rather decadent look.
What Katie Did uses boutique brand sizing. Order according to your natural waist, sizing down if between.
Dress Size 8 - 23"/58cm waist, 33"/85cm hip
Dress Size 10 - 25"/62.5cm waist, 35"/87.5cm hip
Dress Size 12 - 27"/67.5cm waist, 37"/92.5cm hip
Dress Size 14 - 29"/72.5cm waist, 39"/97.5cm hip
Dress Size 16 - 31"/77.5cm waist, 41"/102.5cm hip
Dress Size 18 - 33"/84cm waist, 43"/107.5cm hip
I love the Isabella line! So classy and beautiful! The suspender belt with the panties and the bra is just so perfectly feminine and sexy!
Ren, 15 Jul 2017
In order to leave a review you must login to your What Katie Did account. Click the button below to go to the login page.
Please note: if you do not have an account you can create one from the same link.