* Make everyone green with envy with this beautiful georgette Bullet Bra
* Made from soft green georgette with lingerie net lining for structure
* Contrasting black stitching and elastics
* Soft cup (your breast fills the cup to make the bullet shape just like in the 1950s)
* Mostly non-stretch band with elastic centre front and back for fit
* 2 row, 3 column hook fastening at back
Classic 1950s bullet bra made from soft, semi georgette in a beautiful shade of deep green. The cups and wings have been lined with sheer coffee colour lingerie net for strength and support, while retaining the delicate appearance of semi sheer georgette. The striking contrast black stitching and elastics make this bra really stand out.
I was a little unsure when the bra arrived as I have little experience with a bullet bra. Bought my usual size and it fits well. I do use the pads to give a better shape . The bra works well under vintage style tops and dresses . Makes a lovely set with the knickers and suspender belt .
Hair 38, 02 Jul 2017
Yay! I love this bra. I bought the whole set and couldn't be happier with the fit, look and quality. Please wkd make more beautiful bras like this in larger cup sizes for skinny busty girls like me!
Col471153723, 14 Jun 2017
In order to leave a review you must login to your What Katie Did account. Click the button below to go to the login page.
Please note: if you do not have an account you can create one from the same link.